Matrox G550 Low Profile PCIe Graphics Card 32MB
Description & Specification
The Matrox G550 LP PCIe is a dual monitor low-profile PCI express graphics card with x1 performance and can fit both ATX and low-profile systems. The card offers Windows and open source display drivers for Linux along with Unix-like operating systems.
- Matrox DualHead to use 2 monitors at a time (in "independent" or "stretched" mode)
- PCI Express card compatible with all compliant PCI Express slots (PCIe x1, x4, x8, and x16)
- Low-profile form factor to fit in a wider variety of systems
- Passive cooling (heat sink with no fan) for silent operation and extra reliability
- Support for Microsoft Windows 7 (XDDM), Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Vista (XDDM), Windows XP, and Windows 2000.
- Easy-to-use Matrox PowerDesk driver interface
- Matrox Clone to view a copy of one display on the other display
- Matrox Multi-Display Zoom to view a portion of one display full-screen on the other display
- Matrox DVDMax to view hardware-accelerated video playback in a video window on one display and full-screen on the other display
- Support for displays with special aspect ratios
- Support for customizable unattended installation for rapid multi-system setup
- Open-source Linux/Unix display drivers available
- Global sales and technical support
- Matrox G550 LP PCIe graphics card (with factory-installed low-profile bracket)
- LFH60-to-DVI dual-monitor adapter cable (1-foot)
- 2 DVI-to-HD15 adapters
- Separate ATX bracket
- Matrox display drivers for Microsoft Windows 2000 and Windows XP *
- Matrox PowerDesk (driver interface and utilities)
* Drivers for Windows 7 (XDDM), Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, and Windows Vista (XDDM) available online. For other possible operating systems, contact Matrox.
- TV-output adapter cable (composite video and S-video, 1-foot)
- LFH60-to-DVI dual-monitor cable (6-foot)
Maximum resolutions (per display)
- Digital: 1280 x 1024
- Analog, main display: 2048 x 1536
- Analog, secondary display: 1600 x 1200
|Card type||PCIe x1 (PCI Express x1), compatible with all compliant PCIe slots (x1, x4, x8, x16)|
|Graphics memory||32 MB|
|Card form factor||LP (Low-Profile)|
|Bracket form factor||LP|
|EMC certifications||Class B – ACA, CE, CSA, FCC, VCCI|
|Card size||6.4" x 2.7"|
M2M deliver all over the world. We aim to despatch all orders placed by 4.30 pm the same day. The cost of delivery is based on the delivery location.
UK orders are sent via courier. Please note: Deliveries are made Mon-Fri only, between 7am - 6pm and will require a signature. We cannot be held responsible if you are not available to take delivery.
All international deliveries are made by courier with a delivery aim of 48-72 hours.
Please Note: All Delivery Aims are estimates supplied by Couriers only. They do not guarantee your goods will arrive in this time period. We cannot be held responsible for late deliveries.
Request a Quote
If you are a M2M Direct Trade customer you can log in to your account, to view prices, purchase products and process orders.
If you would like to apply for an M2M Direct Online Trade Account, please click on the link to complete and submit the account request application form.
Existing M2M Trade Customers can fast track applications by contacting our Customer Services team.
If you have any questions or would like to discuss a specific requirement, we would love to hear from you. You can contact our team either by phone on 0208 676 6067 or by emailing us at sales@M2M-direct.co.uk.