Matrox Triple Head2Go Digital Edition
Description & Specification
- The Matrox TripleHead2Go Digital Edition external multi-display adapter adds up to three monitors to your laptop or desktop computer. It connects to the video output of your system and uses the system's existing GPU to provide high-quality, uncompressed graphics and video across all monitors. Ideal for professionals requiring more desktop space for maximum productivity and gamers wanting a totally immersive experience, this little black box lets you run different applications on each display or view one application across multiple monitors. Organize your workspace more efficiently, multi-task more comfortably and make fewer errors with a Matrox TripleHead2Go-powered multi-monitor setup.
- Lets you connect up to three monitors to the single Dual-link DVI or VGA video output of your system
- Creates a stretched desktop with a maximum resolution of 5760x1080 (3x 1920x1080) across three displays or 3840x1200 (2x1920x1200) across two
- Uses your system's existing GPU to deliver a solid platform for office, 3D design, multimedia and digital signage applications
- Works with LCDs, CRTs and projectors
- Open an application on each display or span one across multiple-screens
- Experience Surround Gaming by expanding supported 3D games across three monitors; achieve a much wider in-game field of view
- Matrox Bezel Management compensates for monitor bezel gaps to bring realism to gaming and digital signage
- Quick and easy to install; there's no need to open the computer case or insert components
- Spans taskbar across monitors for easy access to all your open applications
- Includes Matrox PowerDesk software to easily manage your desktop configuration
- External device that won't void your system warranty
- Expand your desktop further by connecting a second TripleHead2Go to your graphics hardware to support up to six monitors at a time
- PC and Mac compatible
|Matrox part number||T2G-D3D-IF|
|Maximum DVI Resolution||5760x1080 (3x 1920x1080) |
3840x1200 (2x 1920x1200)
|Maximum VGA Resolution||4080x768 (3x 1360x768)|
3840x1080 (2x 1920x1080)
|Input connector||1 DVI-DL input or 1 VGA input|
|Output connectors||2 or 3 DVI-I outputs (connects to digital or analog)|
|Power||USB for power|
|Dimensions||4.4" x 5.5" x 1.1" (11.3cm x 14cm x 2.8cm)|
|Stretched Desktop Support||Yes|
|Matrox Monitor Bezel Management||Yes – Available under Windows only|
|Multi-unit support||Yes – Available under Windows only|
|Supported Operating Systems||Microsoft® Windows® 10 (32/64bit), Windows 8 (32/64bit), Windows 7 (32/64bit), Windows Vista® (32/64bit), Windows XP (32/64bit), Windows Server® 2012 (32/64bit), Windows Server 2003/2008 (32/64bit), Mac® OS X® El Capitan (10.11), Mac OS X Mavericks (10.9), Mac OS X Lion (10.7), Mac OS X (10.6) and Linux®|
M2M deliver all over the world. We aim to despatch all orders placed by 4.30 pm the same day. The cost of delivery is based on the delivery location.
UK orders are sent via courier. Please note: Deliveries are made Mon-Fri only, between 7am - 6pm and will require a signature. We cannot be held responsible if you are not available to take delivery.
All international deliveries are made by courier with a delivery aim of 48-72 hours.
Please Note: All Delivery Aims are estimates supplied by Couriers only. They do not guarantee your goods will arrive in this time period. We cannot be held responsible for late deliveries.
Request a Quote
If you are a M2M Direct Trade customer you can log in to your account, to view prices, purchase products and process orders.
If you would like to apply for an M2M Direct Online Trade Account, please click on the link to complete and submit the account request application form.
Existing M2M Trade Customers can fast track applications by contacting our Customer Services team.
If you have any questions or would like to discuss a specific requirement, we would love to hear from you. You can contact our team either by phone on 0208 676 6067 or by emailing us at sales@M2M-direct.co.uk.