2TB Verbatim Store `n` Go 2.5 inch USB 3.0 Black HDD
Description & Specification
The Verbatim Store n Go portable hard drive features high performance storage using a USB 3.0 “Super Speed” interface. USB 3.0 offers up to 10 times faster data transfer rates than USB 2.0 (based on USB bus speed) providing ultra fast data transfer on the go.
- USB 3.0 Super Speed data transfer
- Transfer documents and data easily between home and office
- Safely back up and store all your files from your PC or laptop
- USB plug 'n' play (no additional power required)
- Stylish slim design fits neatly onto your desk top and allows it to be transported easily
- 'Nero BackItUp Essentials' software - create your own 'back up' from your PC/Laptop hard drive to your portable hard drive
- Quick Start Guide printed in 27 languages
USB 3.0 / 2.0 port
Windows 2000 / XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
Mac OS X 10.1 or higher
Linux kernel 2.6 and higher
- Power: Bus powered via USB 3.0 cable
- Interface: USB 3.0 / 2.0 port
- Data Transfer Rate: up to 4800 Mbits/second (USB Bus Speed)
- Rotational Speed: 5400rpm
- Cache: 8MB or greater
Store 'n' Go Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0
USB 3.0 cable
Quick Start Guide printed in 27 languages
User Guide (included on the hard drive)
Nero BackItUp Essentials software (included on the hard drive)
Green Button Energy Saving Software (included on the hard drive
Formatting Software (included on the hard drive)
Eraser Software (included on the hard drive).
M2M deliver all over the world. We aim to despatch all orders placed by 4.30 pm the same day. The cost of delivery is based on the delivery location.
UK orders are sent via courier. Please note: Deliveries are made Mon-Fri only, between 7am - 6pm and will require a signature. We cannot be held responsible if you are not available to take delivery.
All international deliveries are made by courier with a delivery aim of 48-72 hours.
Please Note: All Delivery Aims are estimates supplied by Couriers only. They do not guarantee your goods will arrive in this time period. We cannot be held responsible for late deliveries.
Request a Quote
If you are a M2M Direct Trade customer you can log in to your account, to view prices, purchase products and process orders.
If you would like to apply for an M2M Direct Online Trade Account, please click on the link to complete and submit the account request application form.
Existing M2M Trade Customers can fast track applications by contacting our Customer Services team.
If you have any questions or would like to discuss a specific requirement, we would love to hear from you. You can contact our team either by phone on 0208 676 6067 or by emailing us at sales@M2M-direct.co.uk.