2TB Verbatim Fingerprint Secure 2.5 inch USB 3.0 256 AES Enc
Description & Specification
- USB-CTM portable hard drive with integrated fingerprint scanner to prevent unauthorised users accessing your data
- Access using the fingerprint from an authorised user
- 100% mandatory premium 256-bit AES hardware security encryption
- Up to eight authorised users plus one administrator (via password)
- Store and carry confidential data while being protected from loss or hacking
- Supports USB Super-speed (5Gbps)
- USB-CTM to USB-A cable and USB-CTM adapter
- Nero Backup Software included
USB 3.1 GEN 1 (also compatible with USB 3.0/2.0)*
- Minimum Intel Processor Pentium II/50MHz, 64MB RAM
- Windows 10, 8, 7
- Minimum Apple G Processor, 64MB RAM
- Mac OS 9.1, 9.2, 10.1.5, 10.2, 10.3
*for optimal performance, the drive must be connected to a USB 3.1 GEN 1 host controller
- Power: Bus powered via USB cable
- Interface: USB 3.1 GEN 1
- Enclosure material: Plastic and Aluminium
- LED Indicator: Locked / Unlocked
- Product Weight: 2TB 156grams / 2TB 182grams
- Dimensions: 126mm x 81mm x 16.5mm (L x W x H)
- Operating Temperature: 5°C to 50°C
- Storage Temperature: -40°C to 70°C
- Operating Humidity: 5 to 90%, non condensing
Verbatim Fingerprint Secure Hard Drive
Nero Backup Software
USB-CTM to USB-A cable (includes USB-CTM adapter)
Quick installation guide
User manual (pre-loaded to the drive)
M2M deliver all over the world. We aim to despatch all orders placed by 4.30 pm the same day. The cost of delivery is based on the delivery location.
UK orders are sent via courier. Please note: Deliveries are made Mon-Fri only, between 7am - 6pm and will require a signature. We cannot be held responsible if you are not available to take delivery.
All international deliveries are made by courier with a delivery aim of 48-72 hours.
Please Note: All Delivery Aims are estimates supplied by Couriers only. They do not guarantee your goods will arrive in this time period. We cannot be held responsible for late deliveries.
Request a Quote
If you are a M2M Direct Trade customer you can log in to your account, to view prices, purchase products and process orders.
If you would like to apply for an M2M Direct Online Trade Account, please click on the link to complete and submit the account request application form.
Existing M2M Trade Customers can fast track applications by contacting our Customer Services team.
If you have any questions or would like to discuss a specific requirement, we would love to hear from you. You can contact our team either by phone on 0208 676 6067 or by emailing us at sales@M2M-direct.co.uk.