2TB Verbatim Store n Go USB 3.1 with Keypad Access Black
Description & Specification
In today's world, the security of your confidential data is of the utmost importance. Imagine losing your personal files, leaving them on a train or in the back of a taxi, knowing that anyone can access them because they were saved on a standard hard drive. Now the Store 'n' Go Secure with Keypad Access is here for your peace of mind.
The AES 256-bit Hardware Encryption seamlessly encrypts all data on the drive in real-time with a built-in keypad for password input. The hard drive does not store passwords in the computer or system's volatile memory making it far more secure than software encryption. Also, if it falls into the wrong hands, the hard drive will lock and require re-formatting after 20 failed password attempts.
Compatible with both PC and Mac operating systems, the hard drive interface is USB 3.1 GEN 1 with USB-C connection for super-fast data transfer speeds*. The pack includes a USB-C to USB-A cable as well as a USB-A to USB-C adapter for connection to a range of devices. It can also be connected to TVs, a feature which is not possible with regular encrypted hard drives.
For added security, Nero Backup software is provided to help you back up all your files, folders, and drives from your laptop or PC whenever you want. It also allows you to schedule an auto back up to a set time and day to ensure that it gets done regularly! Nero Backup Software is compatible with Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10 (not compatible with Mac OS).
- AES 256-bit Hardware Encryption, seamlessly encrypts all data on the drive in real-time
- Built-in keypad for password input
- Can be used with TVs (feature not possible with regular encrypted HDDs)
- USB 3.1 GEN 1 with USB-CTM connection (plus USB 3.0 adapter)
- LED power / encryption status indicators
- Does not store password in the computer or the system’s volatile memory, therefore far more secure than software encryption
- PC and Mac compatible
- Combined aluminium / plastic enclosure
USB 3.1 GEN 1 (also compatible with USB 3.0/2.0)*
- Minimum Intel Processor Pentium II/50MHZ, 64MB RAM
- Windows 10, 8, 7
- Minimum Apple G Processor, 64MB RAM
- Mac OS X 10.4 or higher
*for optimal performance, the drive must be connected to a USB 3.1 GEN 1 host controller
- Power: Bus powered via USB cable
- Interface: USB 3.1 GEN 1
- Enclosure material: Plastic and Aluminium
- LED Indicator: Power, HDD / SSD activity and encrypted status
- Product Weight: 283 grams (approx)
- Dimensions: 123.5mm x 76mm x 11mm (L x W x H)
- Operating Temperature: 5°C to 50°C
- Storage Temperature: -40°C to 70°C
- Operating Humidity: 5 to 90%, non condensing
Store 'n' Go Secure Portable HDD with Keypad Access USB-CTM to USB-A Cable (includes USB-A to USB-CTM adapter)
Nero Backup Software (not compatible with Mac OS)
Quick Start Guide
M2M deliver all over the world. We aim to despatch all orders placed by 4.30 pm the same day. The cost of delivery is based on the delivery location.
UK orders are sent via courier. Please note: Deliveries are made Mon-Fri only, between 7am - 6pm and will require a signature. We cannot be held responsible if you are not available to take delivery.
All international deliveries are made by courier with a delivery aim of 48-72 hours.
Please Note: All Delivery Aims are estimates supplied by Couriers only. They do not guarantee your goods will arrive in this time period. We cannot be held responsible for late deliveries.
Request a Quote
If you are a M2M Direct Trade customer you can log in to your account, to view prices, purchase products and process orders.
If you would like to apply for an M2M Direct Online Trade Account, please click on the link to complete and submit the account request application form.
Existing M2M Trade Customers can fast track applications by contacting our Customer Services team.
If you have any questions or would like to discuss a specific requirement, we would love to hear from you. You can contact our team either by phone on 0208 676 6067 or by emailing us at sales@M2M-direct.co.uk.