16GB SK Hynix DDR4 PC4 21300 2666MHz ECC Reg RDIMM
Description & Specification
SK hynix Registered DDR4 SDRAM DIMMs (Registered Double Data Rate Synchronous DRAM Dual In-Line Memory Modules) are low power, high-speed operation memory modules that use DDR4 SDRAM devices. These Registered SDRAM DIMMs are intended for use as main memory when installed in systems such as servers and workstations.
• Power Supply: VDD=1.2V (1.14V to 1.26V)
• VDDQ = 1.2V (1.14V to 1.26V)
• VPP - 2.5V (2.375V to 2.75V)
• VDDSPD=2.25V to 2.75V
• Functionality and operations comply with the DDR4 SDRAM datasheet
• 16 internal banks
• Bank Grouping is applied, and CAS to CAS latency (tCCD_L, tCCD_S) for the banks in the same or different bank group accesses are available
• Data transfer rates: PC4-3200, PC4-2933, 2666, PC4-2400, PC4-2133, PC4-1866, PC4-1600
• Bi-Directional Differential Data Strobe
• 8 bit pre-fetch
• Burst Length (BL) switch on-the-fly BL8 or BC4(Burst Chop)
• Supports ECC error correction and detection
• On-Die Termination (ODT)
• Temperature sensor with integrated SPD
• This product is in compliance with the RoHS directive.
• Per DRAM Addressability is supported
• Internal Vref DQ level generation is available
• Write CRC is supported at all speed grades
• DBI (Data Bus Inversion) is supported(x8)
• CA parity (Command/Address Parity) mode is supported
M2M deliver all over the world. We aim to despatch all orders placed by 4.30 pm the same day. The cost of delivery is based on the delivery location.
UK orders are sent via courier. Please note: Deliveries are made Mon-Fri only, between 7am - 6pm and will require a signature. We cannot be held responsible if you are not available to take delivery.
All international deliveries are made by courier with a delivery aim of 48-72 hours.
Please Note: All Delivery Aims are estimates supplied by Couriers only. They do not guarantee your goods will arrive in this time period. We cannot be held responsible for late deliveries.
Request a Quote
If you are a M2M Direct Trade customer you can log in to your account, to view prices, purchase products and process orders.
If you would like to apply for an M2M Direct Online Trade Account, please click on the link to complete and submit the account request application form.
Existing M2M Trade Customers can fast track applications by contacting our Customer Services team.
If you have any questions or would like to discuss a specific requirement, we would love to hear from you. You can contact our team either by phone on 0208 676 6067 or by emailing us at sales@M2M-direct.co.uk.