128GB Verbatim VI550 S.3 2.5 inch SATA III SSD
Description & Specification
Verbatim 2.5'' SATA III 7mm solid state drives can revitalise the performance of your system. Using the latest 3D NAND technology they offer the perfect way to upgrade from either hard drive or an older SSD. The Vi550 has a superior controller for increased reliability, larger capacities and faster read/write speeds.
Expand the lifetime of your laptop or PC
Breathe new life into an older system by replacing a tired hard drive or a legacy 2D NAND SSD with a Vi550 S3 SSD. The Vi550 offers read speeds of up to 560MB/s, up to 20 times faster than a standard hard drive. With a MTBF (mean time before failure) rating of 2 million hours and TBW rating of up to 480TB (1TB capacity), the Vi550 is a high spec SSD that can be relied upon. Recommended for professional installation.
High speed 3D NAND flash chips combined with the latest generation controller will improve the response times of your system. From faster start up, shut down and loading times to smooth multi-tasking, you will benefit from increased productivity.
Tough and Durable
Verbatim SSD have no moving parts of delicate components so unlike hard drives they are resistant to bumps and shocks.
Cool and efficient
As Verbatim SSDs are quieter and generate less heat than hard drives, your laptop will run for longer on a single charge.
- Internal 2.5'' SATA III 7mm Solid State Drive
- High reliability with superior flash controller
- Client SSD for desktop and notebook upgrades
- Read speeds of up to 560 MB/s
- Boost your PC's performance and launch applications faster
- Low power consumption for extended battery life
- Professional installation recommended
2.5'' SATA III Interface
- Form factor: 2.5'' 7mm
- Host Interface: SATA Revision 3.2. SATA 1.5 Gbps, 3 Gbps and 6 Gbps interface
- Read IOPS: 128GB: 61,279 / 256GB: 64,784 / 512GB: 75,413 / 1TB: 71,262
- Write IOPS: 128GB: 81,727 / 256GB: 85,901 / 512GB: 86,756 / 1TB: 85,241
- System Reliability (MTBF): 2 million hours
- TBW Rating: 128GB: 75TB / 256GB: 150TB / 512GB: 360TB / 1TB: 480TB
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 70°C
- Non-Operating Temperature: -40°C to 85°C
- Humidity: RH 90% under 40°C (operational)
- Shock: 1500G, duration 0.5ms Half Sine Pulse
- Vibration: 20Hz~80Hz/1.52mm frequency/diplacement. 80Hz~2000Hz/20G frequency/acceleration, X,Y,Z axis 60 minutes orientation
- Dimensions: 7mm x 69.9mm x 100.5mm
- Weight: 45g
- Read Speeds: 128GB: up to 560MB/s* / 256GB: up to 560MB/s* / 512GB: up to 560MB/s* / 1TB: up to 560MB/s*
- Write Speeds: 128GB: up to 430MB/s* / 256GB: up to 460MB/s* / 512GB: up to 535MB/s* / 1TB: up to 535MB/s*
- Active Read: 128GB: 1250mW / 256GB: 1310mW / 512GB: 1430mW / 1TB: 1690mW
- Write Power Consumption: 128GB: 1280mW / 256GB: 1330mW / 512GB: 1670mW / 1TB: 2475mW
- Idle Power Comption: 128GB: 306mW / 256GB: 315mW / 512GB: 320mW / 1TB: 385mW
Intended for use in client PC applications and are not suitable for server environments.
*Based on internal testing result. Depending on host drive, performance may vary.
M2M deliver all over the world. We aim to despatch all orders placed by 4.30 pm the same day. The cost of delivery is based on the delivery location.
UK orders are sent via courier. Please note: Deliveries are made Mon-Fri only, between 7am - 6pm and will require a signature. We cannot be held responsible if you are not available to take delivery.
All international deliveries are made by courier with a delivery aim of 48-72 hours.
Please Note: All Delivery Aims are estimates supplied by Couriers only. They do not guarantee your goods will arrive in this time period. We cannot be held responsible for late deliveries.
Request a Quote
If you are a M2M Direct Trade customer you can log in to your account, to view prices, purchase products and process orders.
If you would like to apply for an M2M Direct Online Trade Account, please click on the link to complete and submit the account request application form.
Existing M2M Trade Customers can fast track applications by contacting our Customer Services team.
If you have any questions or would like to discuss a specific requirement, we would love to hear from you. You can contact our team either by phone on 0208 676 6067 or by emailing us at sales@M2M-direct.co.uk.