120GB Verbatim Vi500 S.3 2.5 inch SATA III SSD
Description & Specification
- Internal 2.5'' SATA III 7mm Solid State Drive
- Client SSD for desktop and notebook upgrades
- Superfast read/write speeds
- Boost your PC's performance and launch applications faster
- Low power consumption for extended battery life
- Silent operation and shock-proof
- Professional installation recommended
2.5'' SATA III Interface
- Form factor: 2.5'' 7mm
- Host Interface: Serial ATA Interface of 6.0Gbps. Complies with ATA/ATAPI-8. Supports NCQ, Supports TRIM
- Controller: MARVELL 88W1160
- Read IOPS: 120GB: 31,488 / 240GB: 31,477 / 480GB: 31,744
- Write IOPS: 120GB: 51,200 / 240GB: 51,200 / 480GB: 59,392
- 120GB: up to 485MB/s
- 240GB: up to 500MB/s
- 480GB: up to 550MB/s
- 120GB: up to 375MB/s
- 240GB: up to 410MB/s
- 480GB: up to 460MB/s
Sequential Read / Write Power Consumption:
- 120GB: 960mW / 975mW
- 240GB: 1100mW / 1200mW
- 480GB: 1650mW / 1800mW
Random Read / Write Power Consumption:
- 120GB: 790mW / 710mW
- 240GB: 1150mW / 750mW
- 480GB: 1400mW / 475mW
Idle Power Comption:
- 120GB: 350mW
- 240GB: 370mW
- 480GB: 475mW
- System Reliability (MTBF): 1.5 million hours
- TBW Rating: 120GB: 60TB / 240GB: 120TB / 480GB: 240TB
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 70°C
- Non-Operating Temperature: -40°C to 85°C
- Humidity: 5% to 95%, non-condensing
- Shock: 1500G, duration 0.5ms Half S in Wave
- Vibration: 7''800Hz, 3.08Grms, 30min/axis (X,Y,Z)
- Dimensions: 7mm x 69.9mm x 100.5mm
- Weight: 45g
M2M deliver all over the world. We aim to despatch all orders placed by 4.30 pm the same day. The cost of delivery is based on the delivery location.
UK orders are sent via courier. Please note: Deliveries are made Mon-Fri only, between 7am - 6pm and will require a signature. We cannot be held responsible if you are not available to take delivery.
All international deliveries are made by courier with a delivery aim of 48-72 hours.
Please Note: All Delivery Aims are estimates supplied by Couriers only. They do not guarantee your goods will arrive in this time period. We cannot be held responsible for late deliveries.
Request a Quote
If you are a M2M Direct Trade customer you can log in to your account, to view prices, purchase products and process orders.
If you would like to apply for an M2M Direct Online Trade Account, please click on the link to complete and submit the account request application form.
Existing M2M Trade Customers can fast track applications by contacting our Customer Services team.
If you have any questions or would like to discuss a specific requirement, we would love to hear from you. You can contact our team either by phone on 0208 676 6067 or by emailing us at sales@M2M-direct.co.uk.