3.84TB Intel D3-S4610 Series 2.5in SATA 6Gb/s Enterprise SSD
Description & Specification
- Product Collection Intel® SSD D3-S4610 Series
- Code Name Products formerly Youngsville Refresh
- Capacity 3.84 TB
- Lithography Type 3D NAND TLC
- Use Conditions Server/Enterprise
- Off Roadmap No
- Sequential Read (up to) 560 MB/s
- Sequential Write (up to) 510 MB/s
- Random Read (100% Span) 96000 IOPS
- Random Write (100% Span) 42000 IOPS
- Latency - Read 36 µs
- Latency - Write 37 µs
- Power - Active 3.7W
- Power - Idle 1.1W
- Vibration - Operating 2.17 GRMS
- Vibration - Non-Operating 3.13 GRMS
- Shock (Operating and Non-Operating) 1000 G/0.5 msec
- Operating Temperature Range 0°C to 70°C
- Operating Temperature (Maximum) 70 °C
- Operating Temperature (Minimum) 0 °C
- Endurance Rating (Lifetime Writes) 22.0 PBW
- Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF) 2 million hours
- Uncorrectable Bit Error Rate (UBER) 1 sector per 10^17 bits read
- Form Factor 2.5" 7mm
- Interface SATA 3.0 6Gb/S
- Enhanced Power Loss Data Protection Yes
- Hardware Encryption AES 256 bit
- High Endurance Technology (HET) No
- Temperature Monitoring and Logging Yes
- End-to-End Data Protection Yes
- Intel Smart Response Technology No
- Intel Rapid Start Technology No
- Intel Remote Secure Erase No
M2M deliver all over the world. We aim to despatch all orders placed by 4.30 pm the same day. The cost of delivery is based on the delivery location.
UK orders are sent via courier. Please note: Deliveries are made Mon-Fri only, between 7am - 6pm and will require a signature. We cannot be held responsible if you are not available to take delivery.
All international deliveries are made by courier with a delivery aim of 48-72 hours.
Please Note: All Delivery Aims are estimates supplied by Couriers only. They do not guarantee your goods will arrive in this time period. We cannot be held responsible for late deliveries.
Request a Quote
If you are a M2M Direct Trade customer you can log in to your account, to view prices, purchase products and process orders.
If you would like to apply for an M2M Direct Online Trade Account, please click on the link to complete and submit the account request application form.
Existing M2M Trade Customers can fast track applications by contacting our Customer Services team.
If you have any questions or would like to discuss a specific requirement, we would love to hear from you. You can contact our team either by phone on 0208 676 6067 or by emailing us at sales@M2M-direct.co.uk.