64GB Verbatim Store` n` Go Secure Pro (PC/MAC) USB 3.0 UFD
Description & Specification
Secure Pro USB Drive USB 3.0 64GB*
Verbatim's Store 'n' Go Secure Pro delivers Premium 256-bit AES (Advanced Encryption Standard) hardware security encryption and integrated password protection on a USB drive, which enables the storing and carrying of confidential data while being protected from loss or hacking.
The Store 'n' Go Secure Pro USB drive has many security features, including a password entry prompt, password hashing algorithm and a hack-resistant password entry that erases the data from the device after 10 failed access attempts.
The retractable design of the Store 'n' Go family protects the USB connectors without the need for a cap. This means no more searching for lost caps in bags and pockets!
Verbatim 24 Month Manufacturers Warranty.
Minimum Write Speed: 100MB/Sec
Minimum Read Speed: 35MB/Sec
Windows & MAC OS compatible
*GB = 1 billion bytes. Capacity available for storage will be less; device uses up to 10% of memory for formatting and other functions.
- Hardware-based 256-bit AES encryption with Security controller based hardware.
- Preloaded with an intuitive autorun security application for password protection.
- Password hashing algorithm.
- Hack resistant password entry - erases data after 10 failed entry attempts.
- Strict authorisation policy - strict password rules.
- No admin rights required on host PC.
- Enhanced for Windows Readyboost.
- Retractable connector eliminated the inconvenience of caps.
- Capacities available: 8GB, 16GB, 32GB and 64GB,
- Free Technical Hotline Support.
- Verbatim 24 Month Manufacturers Warranty.
- Windows 8, 7
- Mac OS X 10.4 or higher
- Write Speed: 100MB/Sec
- Read Speed: 20MB/Sec
- Dimensions: 55mm x 20mm x 95mm (L x W x H)
- Interface: USB 3.0 (also compatible with USB 2.0 ports)
- Power Source: USB Bus (no batteries required)
- Pack Contents: USB Drive
M2M deliver all over the world. We aim to despatch all orders placed by 4.30 pm the same day. The cost of delivery is based on the delivery location.
UK orders are sent via courier. Please note: Deliveries are made Mon-Fri only, between 7am - 6pm and will require a signature. We cannot be held responsible if you are not available to take delivery.
All international deliveries are made by courier with a delivery aim of 48-72 hours.
Please Note: All Delivery Aims are estimates supplied by Couriers only. They do not guarantee your goods will arrive in this time period. We cannot be held responsible for late deliveries.
Request a Quote
If you are a M2M Direct Trade customer you can log in to your account, to view prices, purchase products and process orders.
If you would like to apply for an M2M Direct Online Trade Account, please click on the link to complete and submit the account request application form.
Existing M2M Trade Customers can fast track applications by contacting our Customer Services team.
If you have any questions or would like to discuss a specific requirement, we would love to hear from you. You can contact our team either by phone on 0208 676 6067 or by emailing us at sales@M2M-direct.co.uk.