64GB Verbatim Store `n` Stay NANO USB 3.0 Flash Drive
Description & Specification
Verbatim Store 'n' Stay NANO USB 3.0 Drive 64GB*
From use with TV’s, media players and car audio devices, to expanding the storage of an ultra-book without increasing its footprint, the Verbatim NANO USB Drive is the perfect solution.
When inserted into a USB port only 5mm of the Verbatim Store 'n' Stay NANO USB Drive is left protruding, meaning it’s so small and unobtrusive it can be let in semi-permanently.
Verbatim 2 Year Limited Warranty.
- Low profile USB Drive designed to stay in your device,
- No bigger than a Euro coin,
- Ideal for netbooks, ultrabooks or play back with TV's, media players and car audio devices,
- Capacities available: 16GB, 32GB and 64GB
- Free Technical Hotline Support,
- Verbatim 2 Year Limited Warranty.
- USB 3.0 port - also compatible with USB 2.0 & USB 1.1
- Windows XP, Vista, 7 and Windows 8
- Mac OS X 10.4 or higher
- Linux 2.4.0 or higher
- Weight: 3 grams approx
- Dimensions: 18 x 16 x 7.8mm (LxWxH)
- Read Speed: up to 80MB/Sec
- Write Speed: up to 25MB/Sec
- Interface: USB 3.0
- Power Source: USB Bus
- Pack Contents: NANO USB Drive.
M2M deliver all over the world. We aim to despatch all orders placed by 4.30 pm the same day. The cost of delivery is based on the delivery location.
UK orders are sent via courier. Please note: Deliveries are made Mon-Fri only, between 7am - 6pm and will require a signature. We cannot be held responsible if you are not available to take delivery.
All international deliveries are made by courier with a delivery aim of 48-72 hours.
Please Note: All Delivery Aims are estimates supplied by Couriers only. They do not guarantee your goods will arrive in this time period. We cannot be held responsible for late deliveries.
Request a Quote
If you are a M2M Direct Trade customer you can log in to your account, to view prices, purchase products and process orders.
If you would like to apply for an M2M Direct Online Trade Account, please click on the link to complete and submit the account request application form.
Existing M2M Trade Customers can fast track applications by contacting our Customer Services team.
If you have any questions or would like to discuss a specific requirement, we would love to hear from you. You can contact our team either by phone on 0208 676 6067 or by emailing us at sales@M2M-direct.co.uk.